General and Central News Ltd (operators of CourtNewsUK.co.uk) is the only specialist courts and tribunals agency operating within the UK. – we have been supplying the national, regional and local press for more than 20 years and have built a hard fought reputation as one of the country’s best news agencies.
Our current clients:
- Our client list includes national newspapers, radio and TV stations, and effectively every major provincial paper within the UK.
Why we are introducing the service:
- We have developed the site to improve our service and to introduce new clients to our work.
Our web site will help our customers keep track of the stories as they break and the pictures available as they are taken.
- We are keenly aware that the news media is an ever-changing environment. CourtNewsUK will use developments in technology to make the news process easier for everyone – in future reporters they will be able to download stories and pictures direct from the site.
How the service operates:
- Central News covers the major courts across the UK. Each day we publish on this site, the headlines from each of these stories – we provide the names of the personalities featured, and the Court and the location, and in many cases we generate photos of the personalities involved.
- For each report which we headline, we also develop a full report which can vary from around 300 to 800 words.
- If you wish to buy the full report and/or the photo simply email Central News at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference number given alongside each report headline.The full report and photo will sent to you be fax or email as you prefer.
We provide full Terms and Conditions on the site, but we would stress that:
- if any use is made of any of the images or copy on this site for which payment has not been made, we will not hesitate to take legal remedies to protect our copyright.
- we are highly responsible operators with many years experience in reporting this news. However, despite all efforts to achieve accuracy we can make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this web site.
Other Useful Resources
We have identified the following sites covering legal issues which we hope will be useful to you:
Cjsonline.gov.uk: The Criminal Justice System of England and Wales.
Home Office.gov.uk/justice: Includes sections on the coroners, courts, criminal justice system, police, police reform, prisons, probation, sentencing, and terrorism.
Youth Justice-board.gov.uk: Step through the youth justice system. This is to help you understand how the Youth Justice System works, what and who is involved.
Butterworths.com: Butterworths LexisNexis Direct is the UK’s premier portfolio of online information services for today’s legal professional.
Chambers and partners.com: Legal publishers Published every year since 1990, The Chambers UK Guide to the Legal Profession ranks solicitors and barristers in over 60 specialist areas of law.
Detective Stories: The True Crime Library is a complete resource for news, stories and magazines featuring detective stories.
General Real Estate listings: Real Estate Blog – Housing, Investment & Forclosure News – Mortgages & Houses for Sale, Rentals, Commercial & Businesses.
Medical insurance plans: News and reviews for low cost insurance plans.
Real Estate listings: General Real Estate News & Tips – Real Estate to Buy & Sell – Real Agents, Listings, Traning and more!
Sweet and Maxwell.co.uk: A leading publisher and provider of integrated solutions for the legal and regulatory markets.
CK Claims – Personal Injury Solicitors: UK personal injury specialists covering locations including Manchester, Sheffield and Doncaster.
Death Records: Find death records for lost loved ones, cemetery information, obituaries and more all online.
Law Society.org.uk: Law Society of England and Wales. Extensive legal information including details of policy, and training advice.
Louisiana Divorce Attorneys: A Louisiana law firm who has specialist attorneys in the areas of car and truck accidents, personal injury, maritime law, nursing home abuse, medical malpractice and divorce.
San Diego divorce: Description : Certified family law specialist for divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, and property division operating in San Diego California.
Slso.org.uk: The Scottish Legal Services Ombudsman investigates complaints about the way in which a professional body has handled a complaint.
Spine Injury Lawyers: If you or a loved one suffers from a spinal cord injury, it is crucial to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. To learn more, visit www.feldmanshepherd.com.
Strand News.co.uk: Provides reports from the Court of Appeal, High Court, Royal Courts of Justice, and The Administrative Courts.
Texas Mesothelioma Lawyer: How can a mesothelioma lawyer in Texas help you? Get referred to the best doctors and treatment centers and get monetary compensation for all the necessary bills.
Wrongful Death Lawyers: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania lawyers and attorneys who specialize in personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
Spot Jockey: Web Directory. – See more at: http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/courtnewsuk_service/#sthash.RjiK2Lv2.dpuf