Allergy death teenager had chicken at McDonald’s

Tunbridge Wells

  A teenager who died from a suspected allergic reaction after eating grilled chicken dined at McDonald’s and a Byron burger restaurant on the day of his death, a court heard. Owen Carey, 18, died in his girlfriend’s arms in front of the London Eye, central London on 22 April last year. Mr Carey was aided by paramedics from the London Ambulance Service who rushed to the scene in front of the landmark after being helped by passers-by. The student’s…

This Content is for Members only

Please register or login to access it

Register

Share this: