Pub landlord went to check fuse box after boy was electrocuted

Romford

A pub landlord who admits manslaughter after a seven-year-old boy was electrocuted in his pub garden went to the fusebox while paramedics battled to save the child, a court heard. Harvey Tyrrell was killed by a massive shock when he sat on a wall lamp and touched a metal railing while playing with his friend, jurors heard. He collapsed when the power surge ‘flowed through his body’ as horrified drinkers ran to help him at the King Harold in Romford,…

This Content is for Members only

Please register or login to access it

Register

Share this: